Insurance ADJUSTER Property & Casualty
STATE APPROVAL NUMBER 8675
10% Off ALL LINESTexas Ins Adjuster Classes for a limited time
The TX Resident Adjuster license is considered the most valuable adjuster license in the US.
- 15 states allow reciprocity on this license thus allowing adjusters to enjoy a wide scope of operation as long as any unique state regulations are also met.
- This broad license make a licensee much more valuable in the marketplace.
Reciprocity in 15 states!
- TX, CO, KS, MO, OH, SD, VA, WI, IL, IA, MD, NE, ND, PA, & NJ
This Tx adj class will prepare individuals for the exam at the end of this course. This class coversfoundational concepts related to property and casualty adjusting, plus the very important TX specific laws and regulations provided by the Texas Department of Insurance in relation to P & C adjusting.
Insurance Pre-License & Continuing Education Training Online
Students operating in states other than Texas will be able to obtain their Adjus. P & C License upon completion of this course via state reciprocity allowances
Check with the Department of Ins. in your state if you have any questions about Licensing rules in your state.
*Note: Your state may offer an approved license of its own. Our course is for a Tx adjuster's license, which is accepted in 32 states through reciprocity allowances. The Tx license is preferred because it allows for the most career flexibility and versatility
- Personal Lines Coverage w/ ISO & Forms HO-A, HO-B, and HO-C
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Tx state Licensing Requirements
- Adjuster Responsibilities, Practices & Duties
- 3: Homeowners/Dwelling Policies
- 4. Personal & Business Automobile Insurance
- 5 Commercial Lines Coverage
- 6 Workers' Comp & Other Coverage
- 7: TX Statutes & Rules Common to P & C
- 8 Adjusting Practices, Duties & Responsibilities
- 9: Homeowners, Auto & Workers' Comp
Technical support available 24/7 by phone email. inquiries are handled immediately and instructional support questions are returned within 24 business urs with answers provided by a qualified professional in the insurance field.
- Testing will consist of lesson quizzes and a final exam
- You will need to pass the examination with a 70% passing rate in order to receive your Tx License.
- The course will be accessible 24/7 with around the clock help available.
- The course will be available for 1 year (365 days) from the time of initial registration.
- Upon completion you will need to submit your certificate along with a finger print card, Adj License application and the $50 fee to the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Once this is submitted TDI will process the approval and mail the License to you.
- Upon Course Completion Your Certificate will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days.
Texas Department of Insurance Contact Information:
Agents Licensing Unit
333 Guadalupe St.
Austin, TX 78714
Rap with Jack!
- Online forum with our in house instructor, Jack Frick, where learners can call in and ask questions.
- Learners are able to attend unlimited sessions for 30days.
Toll free number: 1/855/457.1052 Pass Code: 59997
Life and Health Review 1:00 - 1:30 PM CST - Tuesdays
Property and Casualty Review 2:00 - 2:30 PM CST - Wednesdays
Adjuster License Review 3:00-3:30 PM CST- Thursdays
Reciprocity in 15 states!
40 Hr $249.95 $224.95*
40 Hr $199.95 $179.95*
*Use Discount Code SAVE10
ALL LINES Insurance Adjuster Training Course
Package includes the Live Instructor 30-Day Subscription
ALL LINES ADJUSTER License Training Course