Insurance ADJUSTER Property & Casualty
STATE APPROVAL NUMBER 8675
10% Off Texas Ins Adjuster Classes for a limited time
- The TX Resident Adjuster license is considered the most valuable adjuster license in the US.
- Over 30 states allow reciprocity on this license thus allowing adjusters to enjoy a nearly nationwide scope of operation as long as any unique state regulations are also met.
- This broad license make a licensee much more valuable in the marketplace.
This Tx adj class will prepare individuals for the exam at the end of this course. This class coversfoundational concepts related to property and casualty adjusting, plus the very important TX specific laws and regulations provided by the Texas Department of Insurance in relation to P & C adjusting.
Learn Xactware Certification Level I
- It’s crucial for you to show employers that you are proficient in using Xactware software.
- The Level 1 certificate distinguishes you from all other new adjusters applying for work.
- The 27.5 version we offer is the very newest software on the market. - Others still offer only the old 27.3 version
- Over 80% of property claims in the U.S. are written using Xactimate. Don't get left out.
Insurance Pre-License & Continuing Education Training Online
Students operating in states other than Texas will be able to obtain their Adjus. P & C License upon completion of this course via state reciprocity allowances
Check with the Department of Ins. in your state if you have any questions about Licensing rules in your state.
*Note: Your state may offer an approved license of its own. Our course is for a Tx adjuster's license, which is accepted in 32 states through reciprocity allowances. The Tx license is preferred because it allows for the most career flexibility and versatility
- Personal Lines Coverage w/ ISO & Forms HO-A, HO-B, and HO-C
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Tx state Licensing Requirements
- Adjuster Responsibilities, Practices & Duties
- 3: Homeowners/Dwelling Policies
- 4. Personal & Business Automobile Insurance
- 5 Commercial Lines Coverage
- 6 Workers' Comp & Other Coverage
- 7: TX Statutes & Rules Common to P & C
- 8 Adjusting Practices, Duties & Responsibilities
- 9: Homeowners, Auto & Workers' Comp
Technical support available 24/7 by phone email. inquiries are handled immediately and instructional support questions are returned within 24 business urs with answers provided by a qualified professional in the insurance field.
- Testing will consist of lesson quizzes and a final exam
- You will need to pass the examination with a 70% passing rate in order to receive your Tx License.
- The course will be accessible 24/7 with around the clock help available.
- The course will be available for 1 year (365 days) from the time of initial registration.
- Upon completion you will need to submit your certificate along with a finger print card, Adj License application and the $50 fee to the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Once this is submitted TDI will process the approval and mail the License to you.
- Upon Course Completion Your Certificate will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days.
Recroprocity in 31 states
Alaska Alaska AK
Arizona Ariz. AZ
Arkansas Ark. AR
California Calif. CA
Colorado Colo. CO
Connecticut Conn. CT
Delaware Del. DE
Dist. of Columbia D.C. DC
Florida Fla. FL
Georgia Ga. GA
Hawaii Hawaii HI
Idaho Idaho ID
Illinois Ill. IL
Indiana Ind. IN
Iowa Iowa IA
Kansas Kans. KS
Kentucky Ky. KY
Louisiana La. LA
Maine Maine ME
Maryland Md. MD
Massachusetts Mass. MA
Michigan Mich. MI
Minnesota Minn. MN
Mississippi Miss. MS
Missouri Mo. MO
Montana Mont. MT
Nebraska Nebr. NE
Nevada Nev. NV
New Hampshire N.H. NH
New Jersey N.J. NJ
New Mexico N.M. NM
New York N.Y. NY
North Carolina N.C. NC
North Dakota N.D. ND
Northern Marianas MP
Ohio Ohio OH
Oklahoma Okla. OK
Oregon Ore. OR
Pennsylvania Pa. PA
Rhode Island R.I. RI
South Carolina S.C. SC
South Dakota S.D. SD
Tennessee Tenn. TN
Texas Tex. TX
Utah Utah UT
Vermont Vt. VT
Virginia Va. VA
Washington Wash. WA
West Virginia W.Va. WV
Wisconsin Wis. WI
Wyoming Wyo. WY
Texas Department of Insurance Contact Information:
Agents Licensing Unit
333 Guadalupe St.
Austin, TX 78714
Reciprocity in 31 states!
Blue States (except Alabama)
40 Hr $329.00 $296.10*
40 Hr $299.00 $269.10*
Package includes the Live Instructor 30-Day Subscription
includes FREE 30-Day Live Instructor Training